How It Works
The plasma for injection is sourced from the centrifuged blood sample taken from individual patients and then injected in the targeted area. This stimulates the growth of new cells which improve the elasticity of the skin while renewing the luster and shine of the skin.
The Effects of Skin PRP Treatment
The process is known to stimulate the production of collagen which improves the texture of the skin causing it to look supple. It also helps the skin appear fairer and taut.
Why Undergo the PRP Therapy
There are more than one good reason why you want to choose PRP over other therapies for your skin:
- It’s a simple and completely non-invasive procedure that requires no extensive incision.
- Even with multiple injections, the procedures do not exceed 60 minutes, prep-time included.
- PRP produces safest and visible results which last a long time.
- The recovery time of PRP therapy is very short which makes it’s a very safe procedure.
- It is free of the risks of allergic reaction as it uses platelets from one’s own blood.
- The final results that appear after the treatment are fully natural looking which makes it one of the most sought-after treatments in skin care.